This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 21 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age.
This red blend made in Kfar Vitkin is a hodgepodge of grapes. Rhone's GSC (grenache, syrah & Carignan) make up about 85% of the blend while Cab Franc and MArselan round out the remaining 15%. This is a juicy wine with some spicy and floral aromatics, firm but balanced tannins and a rich but refreshing finish.
Complex and defining, this cabernet sauvignon opens with aromas of black currant and subtle oak,...
This Pinot Noir has a classically bright, aromatic bouquet, and an elegant palate of lush,...
It’s hard to keep your pinky up when you’re drinking wine from a 375 mL...
Cabernet Sauvignon sourced from Atwood Ranch was carefully hand picked and delivered to the winery...
Fill Up On Wine . . . Related News!
Sign up to get the latest on in store wine events, such as tastings, or learn about our wine of the week!